Read all of this leaflet carefully before you start taking this medicine because it contains important information for you.
Always take this medicine exactly as described in this leaflet or exactly as your doctor or pharmacist has told you.
Keep this leaflet. You might want to read it again.
Ask your pharmacist if you need more information or advice.
If you get any side effects, talk to your doctor or pharmacist. This also applies to side effects not listed in this leaflet. See section 4.
If you don’t feel better or even worse after 3 days, contact your doctor.
What is in this leaflet:
1. What is Aspirin Sinucomplex and what is it used for?
2. What should you know before you take Aspirin Sinucomplex?
3. How to take Aspirin Sinucomplex?
4. What side effects are possible?
5. How should Aspirin Sinucomplex be stored?
6. Contents of the pack and other information